Where has October gone?


October has gone so quickly this year, its been work, play, work, family, play work and we have had 2 birthdays!



Ive been teaching al lot more needle felting workshops and being completely in awe of my students!




Halloween came and went in a flash.....
...my gorgeous boy got to be his dream character.....

Before


....After!


He was an amazing Edward Scissorhands!
Enjoying good company and visiting family to trick or treat on!



 Thats how my October has gone......lets hope november is not so quick!

Comments

Linda Walker said…
Yes, October did fly by quickly! Your felted animals are incredibly sweet! Wish I could do that--I did just recently receive a felting kit as a gift so I am determined to learn! Your son's Halloween costume was fantastic! I loved that movie=Edward Scissorhands!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Popular Posts