Christmas Open House - art, jewellery, textiles and gifts!



Its that time again where I will be showing my work at two Christmas Open Houses.

This year Philippa of @5ftinf has kindly asked me to show some of my smaller needle felted pieces in her delicious home, a stunning house that will be dripping with enticing gifts.
Her infamous 'Shed' will be open this year and we can't wait for its reveal, I wonder what the theme is this year?





I will also be showing my work as usual at Polly & Chris house, again a house bursting with stunning art, jewellery, textiles and the very funny Harry Venning of 'Claire in the community' cartoon.

So please put the dates in your diary, beat the high street shops at their game and buy some very unique Christmas gifts for yourself and family!

LAST 2 WEEKENDS IN NOVEMBER
21st/22nd and 28th/29th 
11am - 5pm




Comments

Popular Posts